I am author of so many impactful scientific journals and books.
I have been contributing to the literature with novel and robust mathematical methods, algorithm design and implementations. My expertise is computer vision en AI (artificial intelligence). I have been using my mathematical and software skills for earth sciences, especially for processing satellite images and other big data. I am eager to contribute to applications which can automatize data processing to identify land use and impact on natural elements as well as on biodiversity. I am interested using XAI methods for making climate stressors and the prediction models explainable to a larger audience.
As an artist, I love rendering the results in 2D/3D and even as AR/VR applications for easy interaction with the users.
Augmented reality (AR), artificial intelligence (AI), computer vision, smart cities, climate adaptation, 3D reconstruction and simultaneous localisation and mapping methods, object recognition, object tracking, remote sensing, earth observation, satellite image processing, deep learning, big data visualization.
* The EU commission Copernicus Masters B2B challenge winner of 2017 the winner page
* The EU commission Copernicus Masters DLR Environment, Health and Energy Challenge finalist of 2016 create4D's page
* IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society 2014 Best Reviewer Award view
* Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, Certificate of appreciation for outstanding reviewer view
* Outstanding peer review performance recognition from MDPI Journals for reviewing the journals of Remote Sensing, Sensors, ISPRS International Journal of GeoInformation in the period of 2015-2017 view