I am author of so many impactful scientific journals and books.
I have been contributing to the literature with novel and robust mathematical methods, algorithm design and implementations. My main focus is to make the computers analyse and understand images, detect objects almost like human can see and understand them. Developing algorithms robust to the viewing conditions and sensor parameters is where I feel so much enthusiastic about. This is why lately I became highly engaged with Deep Learning algorithms.
Coming from computer vision field, I applied my knowledge on remote sensing data (satellite/drone images), but I have been also working on indoor navigation problems of computer vision (visual odometry, SLAM).
As an artist, I love rendering the results in 2D/3D and even as AR/VR applications for easy interaction with the users.
Embedded deep learning, real-time recognition and tracking.
Invariant color and other multidimensional spaces.
SfM, SLAM, 3D reconstruction, mesh generation and localization algorithms.
Satellite image and point cloud analysis for automatic mapping.
* The EU commission Copernicus Masters B2B challenge winner of 2017 the winner page
* The EU commission Copernicus Masters DLR Environment, Health and Energy Challenge finalist of 2016 create4D's page
* IEEE Geoscience and Remote Sensing Society 2014 Best Reviewer Award view
* Journal of Applied Remote Sensing, Certificate of appreciation for outstanding reviewer view
* Outstanding peer review performance recognition from MDPI Journals for reviewing the journals of Remote Sensing, Sensors, ISPRS International Journal of GeoInformation in the period of 2015-2017 view